Electronic RF Technician
We are looking to employ a hard-working and experienced RF technician to perform all duties pertaining to the installation and general upkeep of customers’ telecommunications systems, as well as to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic components and systems to ensure they meet specifications and standards.
- Conducting functional testing on electronic components, such as radio frequency (RF) modules and subassemblies, to determine performance and identify defects.
- Setting up and performing RF tests using test equipment, such as network analyzers, power meters, and oscilloscopes.
- Analyzing test data to determine compliance with specifications and standards.
- Troubleshooting electronic systems and components to identify and resolve problems.
- Documenting test results and maintaining accurate records of testing activities.
- Collaborating with engineering and production teams to improve testing processes and proce-dures.
- Keeping current with advancements in RF testing techniques and technologies.
- Associate degree in Electronics or related field.
- 2 + years of experience in RF testing and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of RF test equipment and procedures.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, schematics, and test procedures.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Field work may be required during certain phase of a project
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Give us a little information regarding your skills and desires and you may be rewarded with the opportunity of a lifetime!
Trusted in-building wireless experts specializing in public safety communications for public and commercial venues, CellGain Wireless provides end-to-end turn-key solutions, consulting and system integration services, and next-generation fiber-to-the-antenna DAS products to deliver performance, speed, and efficiency with confidence.
© 2023 CellGain Wireless. All rights reserved.