To design, develop, test, and deploy wireless communication systems and solutions that meet the needs of clients and stakeholders.
- Design and implement wireless communication systems, including but not limited to, cellular, Wi-Fi. Perform testing and evaluation of RF systems and components to ensure compliance with industry standards and client requirements.
- Debug and troubleshoot RF systems, including resolving hardware and software issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as software engineers and hardware designers, to optimize system performance.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including test plans, design specifications, and user manuals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in RF technology and regulatory requirements, and implement new technologies as necessary.
- Make recommendations to customers, account managers, and RF Connect management regarding DAS deployments.
- Document designs and follow-up with project support during Deployment phase.
- Work with Project Managers to maintain and beat project budgets for services performed and deployments.
- Perform on-site site surveys to include constructability and RF benchmarking as required as in-depth walkthroughs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in RF engineering.
- Previous field experience in a complex technology and systems environment.
- Strong knowledge of RF systems, including but not limited to, cellular, Wi-Fi, and satellite networks.
- Expertise in using test and measurement equipment, such as spectrum analyzers and network analyzers.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Give us a little information regarding your skills and desires and you may be rewarded with the opportunity of a lifetime!
Trusted in-building wireless experts specializing in public safety communications for public and commercial venues, CellGain Wireless provides end-to-end turn-key solutions, consulting and system integration services, and next-generation fiber-to-the-antenna DAS products to deliver performance, speed, and efficiency with confidence.
© 2023 CellGain Wireless. All rights reserved.